- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class OverlapGraphEdge
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements java.lang.Comparable
This class represents an edge in the overlap graph. The overlap graph
is a collection of edges between convex hull tree nodes on the same
level of two convex hull trees. One edge represents the fact that the
first node overlaps the second. Overlap graph edges do not have their
own constructor. They are created as a result of function calls in
This function compares two overlap graph edges with respect to how
high the overlap is.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
equals, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public double overlap
public ConvexHullTreeNode overlapswith
public int compareTo(java.lang.Object o)
- This function compares two overlap graph edges with respect to how
high the overlap is. It is the implementation
- Specified by:
compareTo in interface
o - The object to compare this object to.
- -1 if this object is smaller, 0 if the two are equal and 1
if this object is larger.